Keeping our members informed.
updated May 24, 2021
FACE MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED WHILE ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND WHILE MAINTAINING 6 FT. SOCIAL DISTANCING.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL COMMON AREAS OF THE Y.
- Wellness Rooms are open; face masks are only required when unable to social distance and while in common areas. Locker rooms are available to members. Masks are required while using locker rooms.
- Group-Ex Classes have released a hybrid schedule with both in-person and ZOOM options. Click to view both Central & West’s schedules including ZOOM links here. Masks are no longer required while working out. However, they are required while setting up before and taking down after workouts. Members must remain 6 ft. apart while working out.
- Sports Department has opened registration for Youth Basketball. Face masks are required during practice and games. We no longer require reservations for Open Gym, please view the gym schedule here. Face masks are required at all times unless participants are able to maintain 6 ft. social distance.
- Instructional Gymnastics classes will resume the first week of February. View our class schedules here and call our front desk to register.
- Fox Valley Flyers Gymnastics Team activities will resume. Coaches will contact team members with further information.
- Swim Lessons registration is open. View our swim lesson schedule here and call our front desk to register.
- Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons will continue.
- Aqua Fitness classes have been added to our Group- Ex schedule. View the schedule here.
- Aqua Force Swim Team activities have resumed.
- Lap lane reservations are required for lanes after 3-8:00 pm, Monday – Friday and can be made using our reservation system.
- Showers and locker rooms are available. Face masks are required.
- Kids Zone remains open for family membership holders.
- Childcare policies and procedures are not affected by this change in mitigation.